- Start with some dots on the paper. The more dots you have the longer the game takes so you will probably just want to start with two or three.
- Players take turns either connecting two of the dots with lines or drawing a line that loops back and connects a dot with itself.
- The lines can be straight or curved but they can’t cross themselves or any other lines.
- Each dot can have at most three lines connecting it.
- When you draw a line put a new dot in the middle.
- The first player who can’t draw a line loses.
Good game for kids to play after finishing a quiz, on a rainy day, or perhaps on a long car trip. They can even play a solitary version with two different colored markers.